Thursday, May 19, 2011

You will be missed card by Kirsty Vittetoe

My aunt asked me to make a masculine card for her co-worker who is leaving the office soon, to be frank, I am a girly girl when come to paper crafting, making something masculine is just not my cup of tea.

But with Pixie May Kit, this masculine farewell card came out easier than I thought




So you see, Pixie Dust Paperie May Kit "La Dolce Vita" is really versatile!

***  ***  ***

La Dolce Vita is out for grab now at The Pixie Shop!!!

and be sure to come back tomorrow for our GIVEAWAY winner announcement

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. this one's super.. considering it is out of your comfort zone makes it all the more fab.. :-)

    Have a great day...

    Hugs,
    Khush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Интересная открытка.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I allso thinks it is dificult to maske cards for men. Your card is perfect and looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Lauren make the best masculine cards from these beautiful kits! I find this one particularly inspirational. Thanks, Kirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, see?! i TOLD YOU it's a snap to make "guy cards" with these kits (especially MAY and APRIL!) and you have proven my hypothesis excellently, missus!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete