Saturday, May 21, 2011

Four Square by Kandis Smith


I always seem to be drawn to cards with a grid pattern. 4x4 is my favorite. I thought with all the little fun elements in this kit it would be fun to do a little sampler. I added in some of my bakers twine from April's kit, but everything else is from this months. I love those little Girl's Paperie flowers--really go well with the Sassafrass papers.
Get to creating!!
hugs,
Kandis


Kirsty's Note -
Thanks Kandis, this is awesome!!!!

At The Pixie Shop
May Kit La Dolce Vita

Get yours now!!!

Pixie May Sketch Challenge
Come play along with us
Click HERE to see what you could win or to link your entry....


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I find so much inspiration through this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the varied shapes and elements, yet each grounded on a square. Fab :)

    I love that sketch! Very inspiring. Thanks Kandis & Kirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, yes, those little GP embellies really say "quilt" don't they? and you've enhanced them perfectly; what a totally lovely and charming card, miss kandis! ♥

    ReplyDelete