Sunday, May 29, 2011

Give it a mist by Kandis Smith

These Artisan Elements by Pink Paislee are so cool--I love misting them with colors--such as key lime pie! The color gets into all the nooks and crannies and gives it a really cool effect.


I kept this card pretty simple. I made my card base with the pale blue cardstock and cut a large rectangle from the white patterned paper and adhered that to the bottom. Then I cut a rectangle of the multi colored patterned paper, adhered it to the top and tied some beautiful seam binding around the card. Topped off my bow with a silhouette brad and misted my artisan element before adding it to my card.
Have a fantastic day!
hugs,
Kandis


Kirsty's Note -
Simple and Sweet!!!! Thanks Kandis!!!!

At The Pixie Shop
Designer Paper Surprise Steal
Get 50% off all designer paper at The Pixie Shop
use code DP-steal-50 to enjoy this special offer (2 days only)

Pixie May Sketch Challenge
Come play along with us
Click HERE to see what you could win or to link your entry


2 comments: