Friday, May 6, 2011

Sparkle by Kandis Smith

I just love the girliness of this kit, but I had a hard time coming up with pictures for layouts seeing as how I have just boys. But I decided to try a boy page anyways. I love the way the kraft paper and Aqua papers compliment each other. I also used a girly artisan element and misted it with a paprika color to give it a little boyish edge.

I even ran an action on my photos to bring the colors closer to my page. I added a Sassfrass lace sticker to the side and used a couple of the flocked brads to add a little interest. It's a simple page, but I love how the focus is on my pictures and how the artisan element frames around them.

Get to scrapping today!
hugs,
Kandis


Kirsty's Note -
Awesome work! Thanks Kandis!

At The Pixie Shop

Pixie May Kit La Dolce Vita is on sale at The Pixie Shop now!

Announcement
"Pixie April Challenge Winner"

Thanks to all who played along with Pixie April Challenge, we enjoyed every single entry, they are all beautiful in its own way, thanks ladies!!! Look out for our May challenge on the 20th!

Here's the winning project

Congratulations Sylvia!!!
Please send an email to kirsty@pixiedustpaperie.com to claim your prize, you have till May 12th to do that.

Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY!!!

The $40 gift certificate could be yours
Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kirsty! I really did not expect to win! The challenge was just so fun! I really love using these papers in this collection! I will have to get some more of the paper as the colors are so me. Thanks for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulously stunning and masculine LO, miss kandis! ♥LOVE♥ it!!!

    ps: congrats to sylvia, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout...
    and Congratulations, Sylvia... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsty! Thank you for your visit and invitation. You also have beautiful works!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout. It is simple and stunning!

    ReplyDelete