Monday, May 16, 2011

Sheer Joy Layout by Keri Lee Sereika

One thing that being on a kit team has helped me with is to get a few of my all time favorite photos scrapped in a whole new light, as well as to get to a few of those "going to be scrapped one day" photos off of my workspace. These three photos fall into the last bracket. I loved how I was able to use all three on this layout and that they really tell the story of how happy we were when our sweet little girl was born. Using alternating patterns, frilly ruffled ribbon and die cut strips along with the flower embellishments and my altered architectual piece I was able to create balance and interest with out overwhelming my focal point, my photos. Enjoy!





Kirsty's Note -
Lovely layout with all the lovely stuff from La Dolce Vita! Thanks Keri!

At The Pixie Shop

Keri's layout is created using Pixie May Kit La Dolce Vita


Get yours HERE!!!

Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY!!!

The $40 gift certificate could be yours
Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

Photobucket

1 comment: