Saturday, May 14, 2011

To You by Kandis Smith

How fun are the colors of this kit? Just fell in love with these brights! Aqua, yellow, pink.... so pretty. So I decided to make a BRIGHT card.


Lots of layering here--I added some aqua ruffles behind my sentiment and layered an artisan element on top. Because I have so much color going on I decided to leave the artisan element plain cream. I love how just a little bit of those ruffles makes such a statement.

Have a great day!
hugs,
Kandis

Kirsty's Note -
Lovely card, thanks Kandis!!!

At The Pixie Shop
PIXIE MAY KIT La Dolce Vita


Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY!!!

The $40 gift certificate could be yours
Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. your card is perfect! so bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card! i'd say that's guaranteed to brighten the day of every one who sees it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great and cheery card Kandis! Love the punched edge!!

    ReplyDelete