Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Love Layout by Keri Lee Sereika

I love my husband...loooove him to pieces. And I really don't do alot of pages that have JUST HIM on them. So I thought it high time that I create a page showing off JUST HIM! :) This photo had just the right backround color to use this yellow toned sheet of ledger paper in the kit. I used a tone of other bits n pieces of the kit and kept the entire layout kind of on the lowkey understated side. Enjoy!




Kirsty's Note -
Awesome layout for you love Keri!!!

At The Pixie Shop

Pixie May Kit La Dolce Vita, get yours HERE!!!

Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY!!!

The $40 gift certificate could be yours
Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cool lay out. Love the simplicity and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the Pink Paislee Pretty Lace paper. You've combined it just perfectly with your photo and the Girls Paperie Flower Market embellie. Wonderful inspiration... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, how FABULOUS is this? i looooove the photo and i especially love how you've taken what SEEM to be quite feminine elements and made a masculine... yet totally romantic... LO! awesome, miss keri! :)

    ReplyDelete