Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sweet Layout by Kandis Smith


Luckily I have a wonderful sister who has two beautiful daughters to scrap! I found this picture from last year and couldn't believe I hadn't scrapped it yet! Perfect for this kit! I changed my photo to black and white to not distract from the colors of my layout. I added the funky sticker photo corners and placed a brad in the center of each one. Really love how that looks. Once again, I misted my artisan element and added it to the side. I made another flower from the ruffle fabric by gluing it into a circle and adding some seam binding and a brad to the center. I surrounded the flower with the little rosettes from Pixie April kit "Country Farm Stand". I cut them apart and adhered them around the flower.

Have a girly day!
hugs,
Kandis


Kirsty's Note -
Such a beautiful and sweet layout, thanks Kandis!!!

At The Pixie Shop
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Buy one crinkled ribbon and get another (same color) free, 2 for the price of 1, sounds good?
2 days only, don't miss this opportunity! SHOP NOW!!!

Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY!!!

The $40 gift certificate could be yours
Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. thats so nice
    elborgi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one word said it all... SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooh! i love EVERYTHING about this, missus! *ESPECIALLY* the brads in the photocorners... and i think i have some of BOTH left... woohoo! thanks for the inspiration! ♥

    ReplyDelete