Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sweet Contemplation Layout by Keri Lee Sereika

Soft hues of gray brought to life with happy splashes of pinks, purples, blues, oranges and yellows really help my photos of Lily Kate just POP! from the page. I have had these photos printed for sometime, sitting on my workspace. But I lacked the inspiration of colors and textures to get the layout done. When I saw this kit it was PERFECT!! I used alot of little scraps and die cut them. I then edged them with glitter and a bit of sparkle. I used the die cut strip from the bottom of one of my papers to create the pretty border edge. A nifty little bow of the crinkled ribbon from the kit and my layout was complete!




Kirsty's Note -
This is so adorable, and she such a darling!

At The Pixie Shop

Pixie May Kit La Dolce Vita is now on sale at The Pixie Shop!!!

Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY!!!

The $40 gift certificate could be yours
Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. of course i love EVERYTHING about this...but my favorite bit is the sweet seambinding bow that matches the one in lily kate's hair! *FABULOUS* miss keri lee!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete