Monday, June 27, 2011

Wall hanging + Card set by Kirsty vittetoe

My last project for Pixie June Kit "Summer of Love'

and it is all about 

PINK + BLACK


first up is this little tin case


MADE with LOVE for this little girl


her name is Waverly, and she was my little student when I lived in Manhattan, I met Waverly when she was 2 and a half, boy, this girl speaks Mandarin like a pro... of course, look who's her teacher, LOL!


I miss Waverly and miss my teaching job in NYC, so I made her this wall hanging








and of course it comes with a matching card....




we have a group project this month for Pixie June Kit "Summer of Love', be sure to come back June 29 to check that out!!!

At The Pixie Shop

Pixie's "Brown Bird" is retiring, this is the last lot I have at The Pixie Shop, when it is gone, it is gone forever, get yours now.
And how about a sales on our Signature Crinkled Ribbon?
Take 25% off all crinkled ribbon (excluding the bundle), use code Bye-Bye-Brown-Bird during check out to enjoy this special offer. 3 days only, hurry and SHOP NOW!

Pixie June Challenge
Join us for our June photo inspiration challenge
Click HERE to see the inspiration photo or to link your entry!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ooooooh lucky waverly! first to have you as a teacher and then to get this ♥LOVELY♥ gift set! i love that you've decorated that cool MR tin to hold the wall hanging, that looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete