Thursday, June 9, 2011

card with a lady by zielonooka

Hello:))

"Summer of Love" kit is so composed, that all papers and accessories fit together perfectly, that’s why the works are doing almost itself. I would never have imagined that I could cope with such intense colors a specially a combination of deep pink and black.
Teresa Collins papers are gorgeous!
If you don't have this kit yet don’t wait any longer.
Here's my card with the lady.





I hope I inspired you a little.


Greetings from Poland:)

-Zielonooka






Kirsty's Note -
What a beauty.... Thanks Miss Z!!!!

At The Pixie Shop
Lettering Delights
40% off all lettering in the store (3 days only)
Graphic 45 staples

Pink Paislee Corrugated Alphabets

My Mind's Eye Glittered Alphabets Sticker
and more....

use code lettering-delights during check out to enjoy this special offer

Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY
Pixie December Kit "Times Square Twenty 11"

so you should go check it out!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I have used those colors once, but have forgotten how beautiful the contrast is. Thanks for reminding me :o)

    Many Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissima card e come sempre la combinazione delle carte e colori e favolosa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful elegant creation this is ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh YES INDEED, as always, you have inspired me A LOT... as has this glorious & beautiful card! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete