Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pixie Group Project - Embroidery Ring



We had our first group project way back in March, and we had lots of fun, so I thought, why not have another one!
 You'll see here today, our Pixies creating our second group project using Pixie June Kit "Summer of Love"


Here's the BEFORE look of the embroidery ring

And here's the AFTER..........






Hope you enjoy our GROUP PROJECT for June, please hop on to the DT's blog by clicking their name to see more photos of their projects.

Farewell........
It is always hard to part but once the DT term is done, we just had to say goodbye. Today, I wanted to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Keri, who has been with us for the past few months. Thanks Keri, it was a pleasure having you with us and thank you for providing exceptional inspiration to our readers. We wish you the best in everything you do!!!!

Pixie July Kit
Tomorrow will be preview day for Pixie July Kit, seriously, I can't wait to show you what we have in store for you!!!

At The Pixie Shop

Pixie's "Brown Bird" is retiring, this is the last lot we have at The Pixie Shop, when it is gone, it is gone forever, get yours now! And don't forget to use code Bye-Bye-Brown-Bird to take 25% off all crinkled ribbon (excluding the bundle). SHOP NOW!

Pixie June Challenge

Here's the inspiration photo for Pixie June Challenge, courtesy of Georgianna Lane
Find out the details HERE or to LINK your entry!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. what a great idea to use these rings , I have several here that has been from my mom and I just couldn't get rit of them but now I know what to do with them thank you so very much you made my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....AMAZING!!!! Love them. I might give this a try!!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Ive never seen anything like this before. Very unique and creative. Thank you all for sharing. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete