Friday, June 17, 2011

Man on Base Layout by Keri Lee Sereika



I think I have taken it upon myself to create atleast one very masculine layout with each month's kit...even if the kit is filled with delightfully girly papers and embellishments like this month's kit "Summer of Love".


I had a few really old photos of my little brothers playing ball and this shot was one I have always wanted to scrap...well the striped side of the Webster's Pages paper and the beautiful gray card stock in the kit was perfect to pull this layout together. I simply cut 1.5" squares and rotated the stripes each time I laid one down so that they weren't going in the same direction.


I used the Heidi Swapp Clear Extras and just added a bit of paint to the back to help the sentiment stand out just a bit from the dark BG card stock.




Enjoy!

Kirsty's Note -
Absolutely the coolest masculine layout, I love what you did to that HS clear extra, simply brilliant! Thanks Keri!!!

At The Pixie Shop
SALE SALE SALE
25% off all embellishments

take 25% off this fancy frames rub ons and many more
use code Embellishment-25 during check out to enjoy this special offer
3 days only, don't miss out!

Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY
Pixie December Kit "Times Square Twenty 11'

so you should go check it out!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome boy layout!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my YES, how brilliant is this?! you are just tooooooooooo clever miss keri lee, and too talented!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete