Friday, June 3, 2011

Designer Day 3 ~ precious moments layout by Zielonooka

Hello:)

Do you remember this photo? I used it a one more time to do another LO. First time I used it HERE.


You have to admit that this time it looks more dreamy and like from fairy tale (that's my opinion of course). This impression is thanks to the beautiful papers and extras which you will find in a new kit - "Summer of Love".




I really like this paper flowers, despite that they are flat with 3D tape you can easily achieved a 3D effect.
 


To do LO more rigid I used the cardboard which Kirsty put in the package to fill up the empty space. I must admit that I really like those cardboard and I used it many times in different project. This LO is quite large because it is about 30 cm in diameter.
Well, how do you like my tiny Sleeping Beauty in this creation. I’m really curious of your opinions:).

Have a nice day:)

-Zielonooka



Kirsty's Note -
Your sleeping beauty is absolutely adorable, and so is this layout! Thanks Miss Z!

At The Pixie Shop
Don't miss the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!! (2 more days)
Pixie June Kit "Summer of Love" will be on sale at The Pixie Shop June 5, but you can get this fabulous kit with 15% off on our early bird special for Pixie Blog viewers, just use code summer-68 during check out to enjoy this special offer!

Pixie May Sketch Challenge
come play along with us (challenge ends June 5)
Click HERE to see what you could win or to link your entry!!!

Pixie June GIVEAWAY
Wanna win this?

Click HERE to find out how!!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh ♥WOW♥!!!!!! miss z, whilst you have NEVER made anything i didn't loooooove... this might just be my all-time favorite! what a show-stopper of a LO from the gorgeous round shape to that amazing ruffle to the PRECIOUS photo of your little lady, surrounded by flowers like the real sleeping beauty! total PERFECTION! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.....this is precious!!!!! Just absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this die cut elements!

    ReplyDelete