Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Butterfly card by Kandis Smith


Banners are all the rage right now--and I for one, adore them! I thought these Sassafrass border stickers look just like them! I chose to use the flowered border and bend it slightly in the middle to curve it. Then topped the ends off with pink buttons. I diecut the butterflies with my Silhouette and tied some linen string round my pin and glued it to the center of the butterfly! I think this is my favorite card I've made in a while!
Go make yourself a banner!!
hugs,
Kandis


Kirsty's Note -
It sure is a lovely banner card, thanks Kandis!
Kandis is using Pixie June Kit "Summer of Love" for her banner card, get yours HERE!

At The Pixie Shop
Retiring Pixie Crinkled Ribbon "Brown Bird" and a Crinkled Ribbon sales at the Pixie Shop, use code Bye-Bye-Brown-Bird during check out to enjoy a 25% off all crinkled ribbon (except the bundle), 2 days left, hurry to the Pixie Shop now!

Pixie June Challenge


Here's the inspiration photo for Pixie June Challenge, courtesy of Georgianna Lane
Find out the details HERE or to LINK your entry!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kandis. I like your cute banner with the button ends and your paper choices. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little banner card Kandis!!! T4S

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so beautiful...paper choices match perfectly with the details

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I like the DP you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow YES, that really is a stunningly beautiful card! who would not ♥LOVE♥ to see it in their mailbox??! :)

    ReplyDelete