Friday, June 24, 2011

Spread Your Wings card by Keri Lee Sereika

This month's kit has such a variety of color schemes. This card I did for you today uses the BRIGHT and CHEERY colors I found littered through out the kit. For me, sunshiny yellow is just so happy, then through in some bright pinks and upbeat blues and BAM!, this card was done!



After I die cut a few butterflies to go with my card, I decided it needed a bit of sparkle so I traced around the edges of my flowers and threw some glitter on, and I also put a bit of dimensional pearls in the center of my butterflies and threw glitter on there too...one can't have too much glitter, can you??



Kirsty's Note -
Love the happy and cheery creation, thanks Keri!!!

At The Pixie Shop
Today is FREE SHIPPING day! 

Get any Pixie Dust Paperie main kit and enjoy FREE SHIPPING, whether you are in United States or any part of the world, YES, it is FREE SHIPPING for!!!
Use code US-International during check out to enjoy this special offer, act fast, ONE DAY ONLY!!!

Pixie June Challenge

Here's the inspiration photo for Pixie June Challenge, courtesy of Georgianna Lane
Find out the details HERE or to LINK your entry!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Красивая карта! Мне нравится!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is definitely NO SUCH THING as too much glitter... but putting it on the edges of those sass diecuts is particularly INSPIRED!!! (can i "recall" the cards i sent with those on in order to "retrofit" some stickles, do you think??!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete