Friday, June 10, 2011

Life card by Keri Lee Sereika



This month's kit is FILLED with all sorts of interesting tidbits! I especially loved the fact that there were ribbons, roses and stick pins!


As you can see I put them all to good use on this delightful card. I first tied my ribbon around my patterned paper layer, then I added the flower over top of the bow in my ribbon and to finish it off I stuck one of the stick pins right through the middle of the flower and out the other side. :)


I also traced the edges of my butterflies and up the center of the swirls and then added a hit of glitter so I could add in a little sparkle. There's nothing like a little sparkle to brighten up a good friend's day, right??



Kirsty's Note -
Simply delightful, thanks Keri!!!

At The Pixie Shop
"Lettering Delights"
40% off these fabulous lettering
Pink Paislee Corrugated Alphabets

Graphic 45 staple alphabet stickers 

My Mind's Eye glittered alphabets
and more..... check it out at The Pixie Shop

use code lettering-delights during check out to enjoy this special offer (2 more days)

Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY
wanna win Pixie December Kit "Times Square Twenty 11"?

Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Интересная открытка, очень понравилась.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooh! now ♥THAT♥ is one gorgeous card! and YES INDEED the only way to improve those butterflies was to make thme SPARKLEE... and i looooooooove it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Such wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete