Friday, July 29, 2011

Notepad by Kirsty Vittetoe

This is probably my last project for July, but definitely not the last thing I am going to do with Pixie July Kit "Midsummer Night's Dream". Every Pixie kit is fully loaded with beautiful papers, cardstock and embellishment, I don't know about you, but I've made a mini album covered the chipboard album from front to back, plus insides, and 8 pages, two 12"x12" layout, a card, a note pad and another project that will be revealed tomorrow and I still  have lots of supplies left, I probably going to make a few more card, at least one to go with this notepad when I send it as a gift someday?








I just LOVE this kit, and I SO LOVE the pack of metal charm in there


like it too? go get yours now!!!!

be sure to check out The Pixie Blog tomorrow, we have a group project, fun, fun, fun!!!!

Pixie July Challenge
It's all about butterfly

Click HERE for details or to link your entry!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. oo your notebook is SOOO pretty, kirsty! love the ripped paper and stitching. beautiful image and love how you laid out the lettering. thanks for sharing and have a lovely friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is gorgeous, and so pretty elegant, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh my goodness, this is simply stunning, such a pretty notebook. Very talented lady. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a charming notepad! It's so sweet, and your design is very pretty, also your colors, the textures, my favorite shabby ribbon and lovely bow. Absolutely perfect, Kirsty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, that is ♥FABULOUS♥!!! i'd never be able to use that, though, i'd have to "save" it and let it sit on my desk looking beautiful... and i'd just write my notes on posties or scraps of paper... :)

    ReplyDelete