Thursday, July 14, 2011

Adoring Nanny Layout by Kandis Smith


These soft and sweet papers make for wonderful baby pages! I thought they complimented this picture of my Nanny holding baby Cooper perfectly! I added a large N sticker for Nanny and also another blue charm with a word sticker over top from Girls' Paperie. I also lined them up along the right side of my picture to describe my nanny!
Have a great day!
hugs,
kandis Smith


Kirsty's Note -
Pattered paper and cardstock on Kandis's layout are from Pixie July Kit "Midsummer Night's Dream".
You can also find this

this 


and this


in Midsummer Night's Dream

Get your kit fix HERE!!!!!

Pixie July GIVEAWAY
Wanna win this?


2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous LO Kandis and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout!!! It's so feminine and delicate and soft, soo cute and warm photo. Kandis, this is stunning, a beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete