Monday, July 25, 2011

Celebrate card by Kandis Smith



I went a little card crazy with this kit--there are soooo many goodies, I couldn't help it! Here's one of them. I cut out some butterflies from the different patterned papers and adhered them to one of my index cards. Then tied the orange seam binding around it too before adhering it to the card. I topped it off with some letter stickers to spell celebrate! 
Have a wonderful day!
hugs,
Kandis Smith


Kirsty's Note -
That is so sweet!

At The Pixie Shop
Some of the supplies you see on Kandis Card


Alphabet stickers, orange seam binding ribbon, patterned paper and index card all can be found in Pixie July Kit "Midsummer Night's Dream"

Pixie July Challenge
It's all about butterfly

Click HERE for details or to link your entry!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards, I love the butterflies.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love how you have shaped the bow with the little butterfly embellishment. Lovely. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, yes, this is perfectly adorable!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete