Monday, July 18, 2011

Dreamer Layout by Kandis Smith

I think I say this every month--but I think this is my favorite kit! :) I just loved all the bright, yet soft colors of this kit! I decided to do a layout on me. I really liked these photos I took of myself last week when I was trying out a new hair style. I used the Girls' Paperie stickers on here--the K, the word stickers, the label stickers, and the border sticker. Using my scallop circle punch I made two circles with the patterned paper and layered them with the sculpture flowers--one of my favorite things in this kit!

Have a wonderful day!
hugs,
Kandis Smith

Kirsty's Note -

Products used in Kandis's beautiful layout

Pixie July Kit "Midsummer Night's Dream"





Get your Pixie Kits HERE!!!!

Last day to enter Pixie July GIVEAWAY

Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Those photos of yourself are great =) Love the contrast of the black and white against the awesomely bright card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love the black and white photos with the red, looks really effective. Stunning. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yepper, i love this kit, too! and i love your gorgeous LO and that glamorous blonde hairdo, too, miss kandis! :)

    ReplyDelete