Thursday, July 7, 2011

Grafing Layout by Kirsty Vittetoe

Ok, I admit I cannot get enough of butterflies! Lucky me, I have lots and lots of them in this month Pixie Kit "Midsummer Night's Dream"


these little metal charm and blossom really inspire me with tons of ideas!


and I am super excited about these little "word stickers"


 this layout is the results of those lovely stuff...


seen here in this photo, my girlfriend Ann sending me off at Grafing Train Station in the morning, my destination was Salzburg, Austria.





Get your Kit Fix right HERE!!!!

Pixie July Kit ~ Midsummer Night's Dream


Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY

so you should go check it out!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. I like the colors. I love the small clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! I too like the butterflies and charms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooh! ok, see, now i want A SECOND kit so i can play with all those cool elements AGAIN!!! :) this is gorgeous, missus, i love the photo especially, but you've used "the stuff" to perfection as well! ♥

    ReplyDelete