Sunday, July 17, 2011

Daydream Believer Layout by Kirsty Vittetoe

I love butterfly......


I love birdcage........


 and I love roses......


 I just LOVE Pixie July Kit "Midsummer Night's Dream", the selection of the DP is so dreamy and beautiful, I hardly need to do anything....


as you can see, there isn't really much layering in this layout...


I really enjoyed creating with it....


besides the beautiful DP, that sticker book is just amazing.....


it has tiny alphabets in pretty colors as well as tiny words, lots and lots of them....




get yours HERE!!!!

Pixie July GIVEAWAY
Wanna win this?

Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!
(last 2 days, hurry!!!!!)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. WOW....the layout you created is fabulous!!! Your work is always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute LO, I like the cut of the picture inserted in the background! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too....I love butterflies so much, so beautiful LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ♥♥♥WOW♥♥♥!!! what a great use of the papers, i love how you've combined 3-4 sheets... but in one brilliantly "clean" flat layer, with all that lovely green space around the edge. this is magnificent, missus!!!

    ReplyDelete