Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sleep Baby Sleep by Cheryl Nelson


Hi all! I think my very FAVORITE thing about this September Tecolote kit is the variety of projects you can make from it. I have created everything from cute and cheerful, to ruffly and romantic...to soft and dreamy. I find that so incredible to get so many different looks and feelings from one single kit. Another favorite thing included in the kit was these FABBY tags! The large ones I used for matting my photo:


The small ones I used to create a sweet border:


I am sure that however you use this kit you will be soooooo pleased with the results.
Hope you are creating today!


Kirsty's Note -
This is absolutely beautiful, I love how you use the Pixie sean binding ribbon with the tags, so pretty! Thanks Pixie Cheryl!!!

At The Pixie Shop
We would like to tempt you with 40% off MSRP on all paper pad 


use code Fall-Paper during check out to enjoy this special offer!!!
Last day, hurry!!!!!

Pixie September GIVEAWAY
Do you want to win this?


Pixie January Kit "My Funky Valentine" could be yours
Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    what a super cute card hunni
    i just love all the little detail you've put in to it, just amazingly cute
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :)
    Everything about it just so cute ..
    The ribbon and small tags :)
    Just awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful layout and page and the photo is so gorgeous. A really stunning way to use the kit. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl this is such a precious lo and pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. surely this is the ♥BEST USE EVER♥ of decorative tags??! talk about pixies who are *GENIUSES* i think miss cheryl is totally leading the way in that category! soooooooo gorgeous and soooooooo amazing! ♥♥♥!

    ReplyDelete