Thursday, September 1, 2011

Designer Day One ~ Beauty-full Birthday card by viola

Hello! I am so excited to be guest-designing for Pixie Dust Paperie this month! It is a great honor to be working with this team of talented designers. 


Pixie kits are some of the most versatile collections I've ever worked with. The papers are so diverse, and yet so well-coordinated that it's hard NOT to find matches among the delicious goodies! 


For this card, I trimmed some of the printed flowers out of one sheet of patterned paper, then layered them over two polka dotted patterned papers. I also added some of the gorgeous My Mind's Eye crochet trim and a Prima blossom - the patterned paper, trim and flower are all part of this month's great kit.


Just a few adhesive pearls from my stash, and a sweet sentiment finish off this easy layered card.
I know you will love the Tecolote kit. If you've never, you NEED to get yourself a Pixie kit today!

enjoy!
~ Vio


Kirsty's Note -
So gorgeous!!! Thanks Vio!!!

At The Pixie Shop
Pixie September Kit "Tecolote" will be on sale at The Pixie Shop September 5th, look out for this fun and fabulous kit!

Pixie August Challenge
You still have time to link up with our August Challenge
Click HERE for details or to link your entry

Pixie September GIVEAWAY

Do you want to be a proud owner of this?


Pixie January Kit "My Funky Valentine" could be yours, click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this really is beautiful, I love it. And how clever to cut the roses out of the paper. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are so excited to have *TWO* amazing guest designers this month and miss vio your card is a ♥AWESOME♥ start to show off the TECOLOTE kit... totally gorgeous and so very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vio this is just beautiful! Love what you did here with the Tecolote kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viola this card could not be any more GORGEOUS! WOW! LOVE it sooooo much!! Way to start us off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Viola this is beautiful.
    I lve your card.

    ReplyDelete