Here's a quick close up of the "clustered collage"...I almost want to make that a new technique - Clustered Collage. Take all the bits and pieces and just arrange them until you feel you have a balanced collage and then place it in just one section of your project. Voila! You have a clustered collage! :)
Kirsty's Note -
That is GORGEOUS Keri, I really enjoy seeing your fresh new idea here at The Pixie Blog, Thanks!!!
At The Pixie Shop
For card makers and those we do not need a huge kit, Pixie has a few mini kits just for you this month!
April Mini Kit # 3 Pansy
Mini Kit # 3 Pansy contains -
4 double sided paper (12x12)
1. Webster's Pages - Spring Market - Market Menu
2. Webster's Pages - Spring Market - Fresh Harvest
3. Webster's Pages - Spring Market - Simply Pleasure
4. Pink Paislee - Old School - School Days
5. Tim Holtz - Trimmings - Lavish
6. The Girls' Paperie - Tinsel & Twig - Chipboard alphabets
7. Pixie Crinkled Ribbon Sunflower (2 yards)
8. Pixie Crinkled Ribbon Spring Leaf (2 yards)
$14.95 - limited quantity, get yours HERE!!!!
You can see the main kit "Country Farm Stand" HERE!
Mini Kit # 1 "Poppy" HERE!
and Mini Kit # 2 "Garden Plum" HERE!
We have 2 giveaways running now
Click HERE to enter the Pixie November Kit "Snow Shoe" giveaway (ends 4/18)
Click HERE to enter Lauren Bergold's Altered Dress From giveaway (ends 4/24)