Friday, April 8, 2011

Sweet Pea Layout by Kirsty Vitteote

I just love my Pixie Dust Paperie Kit

April 2011 kit "Country Farm Stand"
 is loaded with lovely DP from Webster's Pages, Pink Paislee, Glitz Design and American Crafts, embellishment items from The Girls' Paperie, Tim Holtz and Graphic 45, besides all that, you'll find Pixie signature crinkled ribbons, manila tags, baker's twine, fabric squares, beautiful tiny roses and even cupcake liners

these products make it so easy to create because they are so beautiful all on their own








Get your Pixie Kits now at The Pixie Shop

I have good news for card makers and those who do not need a huge kit with 10 DP and a lot more other items, this month, Pixie has a few mini kit just for you!

Mini Kit # 1 - Poppy

contains -
12x12 double sided paper
1. Webster's Pages - Spring Market - Gardener's Seeds
2. American Crafts - Classics - Secret Garden
3. Pink Paislee - Old School - Curriculum
4. Glitz Design - Love Nest Floral

5. Tim Holtz - accoutrements - fanciful buttons
6. Pixie Crinkled Ribbon - Sunflower (2 yards)
7. Pixie Crinkled Ribbon - Spring Leaf (2 yards)

$12.95 - limited quantity, grab yours now at The Pixie Shop!!! 

**Pixie GIVEAWAY**
Click HERE to enter our giveaway

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Lovely page :D Very beautiful tags and color combination :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful scrap:))) really really nice:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty and fresh for spring! I love the seed packages and the cupcake liner is an awesome idea...might as well use them for something since I haven't been baking much lately! :D
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful LO ... you are so good at this

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous Kirsty! I especially love your yellow ribbon with the light turquoise rose in the center....I hope I have that combo left so I can make one too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout Kirsty!!! I loved it!! This webster's page layout it's amazing!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lívia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very beautifully done! I love the colors on this one!!

    ReplyDelete