Saturday, April 21, 2012

winner, winner!


Pixie Dust Paperie

Presents

"Just Enough Stuff"
by Lauren Bergold
(finale)

***


i know we're all excited to find out *who* will be having a little shopping spree in my etsy shop, so without further ado, let's see what the folks at random.org have to say!
...and the winner is commenter number...

*3*
...which means that...
"cgl1539"
aka
(i think?)
♥♥♥CHRISTI♥♥♥
is our lucky winner!

CHRISTI please have a look around my etsy shop,
choose $15.00 worth of fun vintage goodies for yourself
and email me with your picks at
llaurenb @ hotmail [dot] com
so i can get a package out to you ASAP!

*heartfelt thanks*
to everyone who participated, it was great to hear what fires *YOUR* creativity, and definitely provided me with plenty of food for thought as to what should be looking out for in my crafty-shopping travels; like vintage millinery supplies, photos and cabinet cards, handwritten pages, ledgers, seam binding and other sewing notions!

i've already got fun vintage button and lace/trimmings packets in the works; (i've got some vintage rhinestones, too, but i confess i cannot bear to part with them yet, lol!) i've got loads more ideas--and ingredients--for vintage ephemera packets (including "kid stuff" "crafty" "travel" and "vintage lady" themes!) i've also got more journals planned, in various sizes and themes; plus i'll be adding some blank notebooks in the near future. 

*even more thanks*
to the wonderful miss kirsty for sharing the pixie blog with me this week, and to all of you for coming along with kind comments and great ideas i hope that you will always have 
more inspiration 
than you need... but...
♥♥♥ 


***

Pixie April Challenge
"Fly Away with Me"

Click HERE to enter the challenge

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So awesome, I cant believe I won. I just sent an email with my choices. Thank you thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete