Friday, April 6, 2012

HUGE Box of Embellishment


Today's grab box is HUGE!!!

You'll find 40 pieces of goodies in a USPS medium (11"x8.5"x5.5")
For the US gals, the cost of this flat rate shipping box is 11.35


I filled this box up all the way to the top

40 Items in all, you'll have flowers, trims, diecut, chipboard alphabets, buttons, title, brads, rub-ons, brooch, stickers, charms, twine, transparency, mist

From various manufacturer such as Melissa Frances, My Mind's Eye, Prima, Maya Road, American Crafts, The Girls' Paperie, Glitz Design, Tim Holtz, Pink Paislee, Sassafras, Teresa Collins, Websters Pages, Studio Calico

Retail Value - $185.64
Pixie Grab Box Price - ONLY $93
(it is like 2.30 per piece, just imagine the savings!!!!)

All 40 pieces are different, you are not getting 2 of the same kind. Act fast, you know how all our previous grab boxes gone in a short time, I have very limited quantity and this might be the last lot, I won't be doing this for a while because next week is our challenge week and our blog space will be occupied with wonderful creation from our Pixie Challenge Design Team. So hurry!

If you would like to have one, simply send an email to kirsty@pixiedustpaperie.com and I will send you an invoice via paypal. For international crafters, you will have to let me know which country so I can calculate the shipping cost for you as I believe the flat rate shipping box from USPS does not applied to shipping overseas.

Limited boxes here, I will go down the list by the order of the email I received

***  ***  ***

Pixie April Challenge will be out 4/7/2012
Stay tuned!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment