Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Box full of Pretty Paper


Hi, it's Spring Cleaning time here at Pixie Dust Paperie

Today's grab box is a box full of Pretty Paper


In this box, you'll find 30 pieces of 12"x12" patterned paper from various manufacturer

such as - American Crafts, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon and Prima

Retail Value - over $26
Pixie grab box price - $13 ONLY!!!!
(it is like 0.40 per piece)

All 30 pieces are different, you are not getting 2 of the same kind, act fast, once they are gone, they are gone forever, and I have very limited quantity here

If you would like to have one, simply send an email to kirsty@pixiedustpaperie.com and I will calculate shipping according to your address, I will go down the list by the order of the email I received

** SOLD OUT**

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment