Monday, March 26, 2012

recipes notebook by Zielonooka

Here it is my last project - blue recipe notebook. It was created from the beautiful papers that can be found in the March kit Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary.


Picture of a hen was printed out and covered with UTEE. Cardboard cutlery were also covered with the same medium. To complete composition I used linen and lace.


Inside the front cover I placed a pocket that can be a “shelter” for the new recipes :).


This is my last work on this blog. I would like to say goodbye to you as a designer of the PDP. Thank you, Kirsty and the PDP designers with whom I had the opportunity to work together for a great time, inspiration and opportunity to be here with you.
Thank you dear readers for all kind words that you have left under my work. One year has passed very quickly and brought a lot of new experiences and contacts.
Thank you very much :)


 * Supplies *

Pixie March Kit
"Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary"


Get yours HERE!!!!

** Pixie March Challenge **

"Sketch by Kirsty"
Click HERE to play along......

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, love the soft feel to this, gorgeous colours. hugs heid x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to see Miss Z leaving... have greatly enjoyed seeing her projects! She's given us a year's worth of inspiration, and I just want to say thank you for it all!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! We will miss you, see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Heidi, Lida B and Bellaidea:*

    ReplyDelete