Thursday, March 29, 2012

Enjoy every moment photo book by Kirsty Vittetoe

We are coming close to end of March and what could be better then sharing this mini album made with
Pixie March Kit
"Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary"


Get yours HERE



"Enjoy Every Moment" mini album


It is an accordion album I made for my aunt



I leave some journaling space for her next to every photo












* Pixie March Challenge *

"Sketch by Kirsty"
Come Play Along with us (Click HERE)

***  ***  **

And now onto our MARCH GIVEAWAY winner



Winner, please send an email with your mailing address to kirsty@pixiedustpaperie.com so we could get your goodies out to you, you have till April 5th to do that.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I need to make one for my Aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The cover is gorgeous... then you see the inside and it get even better! What a wonderful gift idea!

    ReplyDelete