Sunday, January 8, 2012

Introducing Pixie Challenge Design Team ~ Day One

Today is a big day at Pixie Dust Paperie, not only we have a brand new Pixie Challenge, we are excited to have our very first Pixie Challenge Design Team!!!!



To join our Pixie family, 10 talented crafters from different part of the world, I will start by introducing the first 3 (not in any particular order)

from United Kingdom.............

Ros Crawford


Hi I'm Ros Crawford from Liverpool in UK.... and I am so excited to be working with the rest of the girls here at Pixie Dust Paperie! I have always loved making things... creating makes me happy.... and I share this love, teaching a group of mentally and physically challenged people once a week at "Thursday Club." My best creation is and always will be my son Mike, hence my blog name of "Mikeysmom" and in the short time that I have been blogging..... I have made so many friends and been inspired by so many of you who share my passion for creativity.

Ros's project for Pixie January Challenge, Ros used the paper from Pixie November Kit "Snow Shoe", we have only a couple left at The Pixie Shop, get it before it is too late


♥  ♥  ♥

from Russia.....

Evgenia


I'm Evgenia from Moscow, Russia. First I want to thank Kirsty for choosing me in your team. I'm really happy to join you. I started scrapbooking one year ago when my daughter was born and couldn't stop since then. I like to make altered projects and albums for my friends. My favorite styles are shabby and vintage. Recently I tried sewing and like it so much. Here are 2 hearts which I sewed for Pixie January Challenge. And I hope to inspire you more in the future. 
Hugs.... Joy_L 

Here's Evgenia's lovely hearts project for Pixie January Challenge "Love Notes"


♥  ♥  ♥

and from USA.......

Linda Breedlove


I'm a retired graphic designer who has worked in the craft and hobby industry for my entire life, growing up in a family owned business. My husband, aka The Penmaker, and I love traveling and are always on the lookout for a new scrapbook or woodworking shop. We have four children and six grandchildren with another on the way.

This is Linda's project for Pixie January Challenge, she used the paper from Pixie October Kit "Blue Moon", and look at those adorable pins with hearts, aren't they lovely?



Ok, make sure to check out their blog (by clicking on the links provide below) to see more of their wonderful creation!!!!

Ros Crawford - Blog: Mikey's Mom

Evgenia - Blog: Enjoy your life

Linda Breedlove - Blog: Hands to love... Heart to love

I hope our DT had inspired you to play along with Pixie January Challenge "Love Notes"
make a project for Valentine's day or simply a project with heart(s)


We will introduce 3 more talented ladies on the Pixie Challenge Design Team tomorrow, stay tuned!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That's great - to meet new people!!! Well done! Thanks for beautiful and inspiring projects, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the new DT and returning. Even though it seems impossible, Pixie Dust Paperie Challenge blog only gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous team..GORGEOUS work!!

    ReplyDelete