Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love Notes by Kirsty Vittetoe

Hi all, I hope you have enjoyed all the lovely creation done by our lovely and talented Pixie DT by now, aren't they the most wonderful gals? It is my turn today, I am showing this "LOVE NOTES" set created using Pixie Dust Paperie's October Kit "Fall in Love". Don't we all love receiving these little love notes every now and then?


I love sticking these love notes into my husband suitcase, when he travels for work by himself, and there is a little surprise waiting in his bag for him, isn't that cool?


I love sticking them into my daughter's school bag too...


Or you can make a set and give it away as a small gift


Best part of all, I made these little love notes using the scraps after I've done with the bigger projects such as layout pages, mini album, a banner, a note pad, and 2 cards


There is just so much goodies in this October Kit, that you can make 5 -6 projects and still have lots of scraps left over to make little things like this love notes set


Everything you see here are from the October Kit, lots of pretty soft colors DP, Maya Road chipboard alphabets, pretty trims and the stickers page, if you ever need more, the sticker page is available as an add-on item from The Pixie Shop too!


Thanks for visiting Pixie Blog and be sure to come back tomorrow for another beautiful creation by Emeline Seet

                                                          Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow...this is such a thoughtful & beautiful idea! I love leaving love notes for hubby too but on sticky pads LOL! This is just too beautiful :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kirsty ... a work of art

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fabulous - great idea and beautiful results! I'm totally smitten with the project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that is beautiful AND clever AND totally practical!!! i absolutely want to try making one of these now! ♥FABULOUS♥ kirsty!!!

    ReplyDelete