Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vintage girl Card by Kandis Smith


I wish I could turn these papers into clothes and wear them! They are my most favorite colors right now---robin blue, red, and mustard yellow! Not kidding-- it's the colors I did my living room in! haha I  paired up the floral paper with the dictionary paper, then cut out this little girl from the patterned paper. The Cosmo Cricket stickers are so fun! I ran a border sticker down the seam of the two  patterned papers and then used a tag sticker to the side of the little girl. A simple, but fun card!
Have a wonderful day!
hugs,
Kandis Smith


Kirsty's Note -
That is really fun, thanks Kandis!

At The Pixie Shop
SUMMER SALE - Pixie Past Kits 40% off

November Kit - Snow Shoe
December Kit - Times Square Twenty 11
January Kit - My Funky Valentine

Use code August-Sale during check out to enjoy this special offer
Pick up your Pixie Kits now!!!!

August GIVEAWAY

So what do you need to do to be in the running for this? 
Check it out HERE!!!

5 comments:

  1. Мило! Стиль 60-х годов.
    С теплом, Елена

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, lovely and vintage. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous, kandis! (i love those colors too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Just so cute! So vintage looking...I love vintage!

    ReplyDelete