Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just a little note photo card by Kirsty Vittetoe

One of the best thing I love about creating with a kit is - I enjoyed having all the supplies in one place and ready to let me focus on being creative with them.

August Kit "Picnic Basket" is no exception, I created 7 projects with this kit, hmmm...actually 9 because I wasn't happy about two of them and tossed them aside.

Here's a photo card I made for a friend....


his twins are too cute..... I can't help but use them a lot of my projects


so if you love Pixie August Kit "Picnic Basket", pick up yours at The Pixie Shop

NEW items added, check it out!!!





Pixie August Challenge
The theme for our challenge is That's my girl
to include an image of a girl/lady on your project, simple as that, so come on and join us HERE


or click HERE to link your entry!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh would you ♥LOOK♥ at those two utterly adorable smiling faces??! i feel a bit bad for your friend... how will he EVER say "no" to either of those little cuties??!?! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete