Thursday, February 3, 2011

Designer Day Three ~ "Dreams" Layout by Jessy Christopher

Hey welcome back to Pixie's house!! Hope you are inspired by Lauren's and Z's creations for the past 2 days using the Feb's kit. Today it's my turn to show you what I have done with this whimsical paper by Graphic 45. As what our Pixie Chief, Kirsty had warned you earlier that this month is full of little pixies *wink*

What I did was to "enhance" the paper!! It is too beautiful to cut. You know how much I love my scissors *wink*

I decided to use a 6x6 Webster's Pages diecut paper to slot in the middle. You will need to use the craft knife to "slice" open a couple of images to slot the WP paper.

I added this little Pixie at the corner of my wedding photo. Ain't she pretty?

Pixie's signature trim - the green seam binding is such a perfect trim to "enhance" this layout!
If you would like to view more close-up shots, please drop by blog HERE ok?

Xoxo Pixie Jessy


Kirsty's Note -
What a whimsical wedding Jessy, I can almost imagine those little pixies celebrating a perfect occasion with a loving couple! Thanks for the beautiful layout!


Pixie February Kit "Springtime Pixie"
will be on sale at The Pixie Shop on February 5th, but we do have an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL for our Pixie Blog followers. To enjoy a 15% discount on Pixie newest kit, simply use code EARLY-SPRING during check out, and this is not going to last forever, promotion ends Feb 4th (based on EST). So hurry, grab your "Springtime Pixie" kit HERE!


Pixie GIVEAWAY
2 more days to enter our round 4 giveaway, check out the fabulous prizes and how you could win HERE!


Pixie January Sketch Challenge
Just a few more days left if you are thinking to play along with Pixie January Sketch Challenge, click HERE for details and to link your entry!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessy... I really loved this fabulous art... It's wonderfull... I have some papers from this collection... and I haven't done nothing yet with them... because I thing they are so much beautifull but it needs some experience to work with them... They're my favourite papers now... and with you and the others girls I can have some beautiful ideas to work... thanks a lot girls... I really like you so much...

    Kisses from Su...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jessy, this is just breath-taking! when i cut into a blank sheet of designer paper as cools as this it sort of almost *hurts*...but each month i have the solace of knowing that YOU will do something that shows the whole sheet and i cannot wait to see it. and so it is true again this month--♥♥♥WOW♥♥♥ what an amazingly fabulous wedding photo & layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessy uwielbiam Twoje LO są piękne i wyjątkowe.
    Ten ślubny jest czarodziejski i nieziemski:)
    Cudo!!!!
    Pozdrawiam:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so lovely!! ( And the picture is gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete