Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas card with poinsettias by Zielonooka

Hello
It’s me Zielonooka.
Today I'm presenting a Christmas card, it’s very simple to do.
Poinsettias has been made follow by this tutorial. I added pearls and little Stickles Glitter Glue.
I printed out the inscription and it has been sticked on the 3D tape.




I hope this work will be a inspiration to you.

Greetings

Have a great day!


-Zielonooka


Kirsty's note -
This is so pretty, thanks Zielonooka!


This is made with the pretty dreamy papers from the November Kit "Snow Shoe", get a kit today at the Pixie Shop and you can start creating! 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. holy moly, that is GORGEOUS, zielonooka! i love your beautiful dimensional poinsettia...and now i need to go and check out the tutorial so i can make one, myself! thanks!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, love how that gorgeous poinsettia stand out against the soft dreamy Prima paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is just gorgeous...love that poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bloom you have there!! You made it look so beautiful & I always enjoy looking at your creations!

    ReplyDelete