Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas card by Zielonooka

Hello all!!

It’s me Zielonooka.

This is my next post on this blog.
Today I will present a Christmas card in a tag shape.




Circles which looks like lollipops I sticked on 3D tape, put on Crackle accents and Stickles Glitter Glue.
I put on also Stickles Glitter Glue on the Santa Claus coat and tag.
I added some machine stitching, Liquid Pearls and stars cut out by puncher.



I hope it will be a inspiration and you will also create wonderful Christmas cards.
See you next time:)


XOXO


-Zielonooka



Kirsty's note 
Wonderful Christmas card created by Zielonooka using Pixie Dust Paperie's November Kit "Snow Shoe" grab yours HERE!

Thanksgiving Special
Enter the promotional code thanksgiving at checkout to receive 15% off of your entire order!!!
(promotion ends Nov 28, 2010 - EST)

Pixie Dust Paperie November Challenge
"Oh Christmas Tree"
Click HERE to link your entry
(challenge ends Dec 5, 2010)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Bright, happy, cute and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Love this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just ♥LOVE♥ the clever tag shape...and the lacy punched edge...and using the crystal lacquer on those candy stickers was a BRILLIANT idea! this is adorable and completely charming!!!

    ReplyDelete