Sunday, December 25, 2011

You are my sunshine layout by Sandi

Hi everyone! Fun! Yes, that's exactly what this Christmas in Paris kit is! The name spells holiday, but the kit is full of a great mix so you can make a whole lot more! For this lo, I took one of the gorgeous Prima papers, added some paint to it, then I put one of the Glitz 'Whatnot' "you are my sunshine" cards on that along with a pic of my iPod, a circle cut from another gorgeous pp in the kit and then stamped it with a woman stamp that I had. After that I cut it into a star shape and sewed that onto this festive red background paper. To top it off I added a butterfly and a metal star from  the Tim Holtz  adornments package, which is in the kit. 


Just think...what fun shape will you come up with!


Kirsty's Note -
That is fabulous, thanks Pixie Sandi!!!

At The Pixie Shop
Pixie December Kit "Christmas in Paris"

get yours HERE!!!

Pixie December Challenge

December challenge is all about the word NEW!!!
Click HERE for details or to link your project!!

***  Pixie Challenge DT Call  ***
We are taking our Pixie Challenge to a new level, if you are interested to be on our design team
Click HERE for details!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. this is jus BEYOND awesome! what a fabulous collage that is (LOVE that dina wakley stamp!!!) and the plaid paper sets it off to perfection! i'm in awe! you ARE a star, sandi taloumis!!!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete