Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today was a Fairytale layout by Jill Sarginson

Hi everyone!

My name is Jill Sarginson and I was honoured to be asked by Kirsty to guest design for the month of October, designing with the Blue Moon kit. When the kit arrived, I was amazed at the amount and gorgeousness of the contents! Take a peek at my project, a two pager documenting our recent trip to Disney World:


I was delighted to find song note paper in this kit and that actually was the starting point to the theme of my layout (I used a song by Taylor Swift for the title). I carefully distressed the edges and front of the note paper and then inked with brown ink to create a softer look. I also printed most of my photos in sepia to help tie them in with the layout. I painted the alphabet brown (with regular acrylic paint) so it blended beautifully with my layout.

I will be back with some more projects with this fabulous kit!

Have a great day
Jill

Kirsty's Note -
Beautiful and magical, thanks Jill!

At The Pixie Shop
Our anniversary kit "Blue Moon" is now available at The Pixie Shop

*Anniversary Alert*
Pixie Dust Paperie is celebrating our 1st birthday, we appreciate your support over the past year and hope that you've had as much fun with the Pixie kits as we had!

Besides our monthly GIVEAWAY (scroll down), we are having lots of special this month, do look out for it! Today SPECIAL DEAL is
Buy any Pixie main kit and get a $40 gift certificate


$40, yes, that is like getting another kit totally FREE!!!!
so what you waiting for, shop now!!!
(Please note that this offer is good for 3 days starting 10/11)

Pixie October GIVEAWAY
We are giving away November Kit "Snow Shoe" this month

Check it out HERE!!!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This could not be LOVELIER! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Кirsty , мне жаль что фотографию нельзя увеличить...очень хотелось рассмотреть работу детальнее !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous layout. I love the music paper. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you ladies - was very easy to make with such a beautiful kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous kit, beautiful layout, thank you Kirsty for dropping by my blog and the very nice comment you left. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY WOW! speaking of fairytales and other things both magical and beautiful, one really needs to list ♥THIS GORGEOUS LO♥ amongst them!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete