Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"love abc" card by Zielonooka

This 3D card was created from scraps of the papers (I mean the remnants of the papers). I put the paper with notes under American Craft "Delightful Robin" paper (I used it as a mask) and used sponge to apply the ink.
So that’s my “Valentine scrap card”.





XOXO

See you next time:)

-Zielonooka


Kirsty's Note -
That is just brilliant Miss Z, thanks!

It is almost end of the month, we have just a few more projects for Pixie January Kit "My Funky Valentine", but you certainly can grab yours HERE at The Pixie Shop!

Pixie January Challenge and round 3 giveaway
Click HERE for details

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card!! You are always so great with lovely cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! I love this card ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, miss z, i love this one so much, i had to try to to tell you so IN POLISH...here goes:

    ♥to jest piękne!!!♥

    which i hope means "THIS IS BEAUTIFUL"... because it is... in ANY language! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree! Zielonooka is incredibly talented and I am so lucky to have some items done by her :) Thanks once again :*

    ReplyDelete