Sunday, January 9, 2011

"♥ 2 Create" Layout by Jessy Christopher

This month's Pixie "Funky Valentine" kit was put together by Lauren Bergold and she did an awesome job by mixing awesome products and manufacturers. Another fun kit to create and I just loved it! My second layout I did was using purely a piece of MME' paper, October Afternoon stickers and also vintage paper die-cuts that you will find in the kit.


Well since young I have been enjoying the process of creating. I love to create cards & handmade items back then but after I found my new-found hobby 2 years ago I started to create memories by doing scrapbooking. This hobby hooked me up real bad but in a good way. LOL!

Close-up shots:


These lovely stickers are by Echo Park that you can find them in Nov "Snow Shoe" kit or at The Pixie Shop, and it is on sale now!



Come get your "Funky Valentine" kit and trust me you will have a swell time creating memories!!

Xoxo Jessy


Kirsty's note - 
I SO love this layout Jessy, fun fun fun!!!!


You can get the Pixie Dust Paperie Kit HERE


Want to win this?



Pixie Dust Paperie 2011 GIVEAWAY - round 1

Click HERE for details!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Layout Jessy... SO very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I loved your page!So pretty!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i love *THIS* jessy!! that gorgeous photo...your terrific design...the fab letters from december's kit! no wonder you LOVE to create...you're soooooooooo GOOD AT IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the clean look of the LO with great layering!

    ReplyDelete