Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bargain Box





Just done with a little organizing in my craft room, and I filled up a box of embellishment, all brand new in their original packaging, from major manufacturer like Prima, Tim Holtz etc, guaranteed worth more than $60 market value, and I am putting up here for $20 (plus shipping, I will find out the rate so you'll only paid actual shipping) for those who would like a little bargain for the holiday.

I also have some 12x12 paper pack if you only want paper and not embellishment. I put together 20 pieces of 12x12 paper or 40 pieces of 12x12 paper, they are all patterned paper and not cardstock, everything is double-sided. The 20 paper pack is $9.90 and the 40 paper pack is $19.90, it is like less than 0.50 for each paper.

All you need to is to send an email to pixiedustpaperie@gmail.com and let me which one you would like to get

(1) Embellishment box - $20 (plus shipping)

(2) 20 paper pack - $9.90 (plus shipping)

(3) 40 paper pack - $19.90 (plus shipping)

let me know your address so I could calculate shipping cost for you, I will then send you an invoice via paypal, the goodies will be out once payment is cleared.


Email to Kirsty (pixiedustpaperie@gmail.com)


Photobucket

1 comment: