Friday, February 3, 2012

"play" layout by Zielonooka

Hi all:))

I'm back after a long break caused by my health problem. Now everything is ok, so I'm with you again :).

Today I want to show a LO with my daughters photo. Her play with an old camera was captured by my husband modern camera ;)

On this work I used the paper My Mind's Eye from Kraft Funday collection in Pixie February Kit "You make life fun". Thanks to the good paper quality it is possible to play with a media without any worry.
To do a background I used a gold and white acrylic paint and Glimmer Mist. I played with masks and stamps so that paper became even more interesting.


Do you see these circles with sunflowers in the middle? They are rubons. The surface of them is perfect to paint by colorful inks or mists.


If you want to know what else you can create with this wonderful kit, I invite you to PDP blog every day for handful of inspiration.

Greetings from Poland:)

-Zielonooka


* Supplies *


Pixie February Kit "You make life fun"



Check it out HERE!!!!



Photobucket

5 comments: