Thursday, November 24, 2011

When life gives you lemons layout by Sandi

Hi everyone! We all have yucky days...right? Well one of the embellies that caught my eye when I opened up this gorgeous Pink Rose Cottage kit was the pkg. of Dear Lizzy sticker pack. It is full of cute/sweet sayings one of which is the "when life gives you lemons...." sticker. I just knew I wanted to use this in a fun upbeat way so I took out my paints and a couple of stamps and created this lo showing what I do when life gives me lemons...I look at the positive, and in this case, I  would squeeze them into a cup of tea! 


You are going to love all the possibilities that you can come up with using this gorgeous kit!


Kirsty's Note -
That is one awesome layout, thanks Pixie Sandi!

At The Pixie Shop

Sandi used Pixie November Kit "Pink Rose Cottage" for the above layout
you can get yours HERE!!!


Pixie November Inspiration Challenge


Join us HERE and win a $15 gift certificate!!!

Photobucket

3 comments: