Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sweet Birdie Card by Cheryl Nelson


I gotta tell you...this Pixie Dust Paperie Blue Moon October kit is speaking my language! Whether it is the musical notes...or the book paper...or these oh so cool word strips:


this kit just speaks to my heart! I know it will speak to yours, too!


Kirsty's Note -
This is simply adorable, I love the scallop edges with those cute stickers, thanks Cheryl!

With Cheryl's lovely card, we round up all the projects created using Pixie October Kit "Blue Moon"

Hop right over to The Pixie Shop and get your "blue moon" now!!!

Pixie October Challenge


"Birdsong"
(create a project with bird/s)

Click HERE for details or to link your entry!

Do come back tomorrow to find out who is the proud owner of Pixie Lauren's DREAM banner
and a sneak peek for Pixie November 2011 kit
See you here tomorrow!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Love all the elements you used, especially the word paper.

    ReplyDelete