Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Love You Card by Jill Sarginson

Hello friends,

I am back again today to share another card I created using October's Blue Moon kit.


This card was made out of an assortment of products found in the kit. I had so much fun making this card - going through what was left of my kit and using a variety of the gorgeous product! What I find so fantastic about Pixie Dust Paperie kits is that everything blends together so well. When I first saw the strip of denim, I really wasn't sure how to incorporate that onto a project but look - I used it on this card and I think it looks amazing on it!

I started this card using the cream cardstock by American Crafts. I then inked a sheet of the dictionary page and layered that. Next up, I made a layer of the Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden - dew drops paper (a doilie shape cut out) mounted on a circle of brown cardstock. From there, I adhered the denim strip along with the Seam binding ribbon - Bird Song. I then cut a couple of various sizes of circles out of the G45 tags and dictionary page and used the epoxy buttons to help finish off the main cluster of my card: the fairy (cut from a G45 tag) and the Prima - Flower - Calcutta dogwood.

I love this card and can't wait to give it to my daughter just because I love her. And because she loves fairies!

Thanks for visiting today!!


Kirsty's Note -
Such beautiful creation, thanks Jill!

At The Pixie Shop
Supplies for Jill's card can be found in Pixie October Kit "Blue Moon"

Get yours HERE!!!

*Anniversary Alert*
We are into the final week of our birthday celebration.
Today's SPECIAL DEAL is
50% off the following Pixie Kits

February Kit "Springtime Pixie"
March Kit "Floribunda"
April Kit "Country Farm Stand"

use code AA17-Feb-April during check out to enjoy this special offer
One day only (based on 10/25 from 12 AM to 11.59 PM eastern time)

Pixie October Challenge


"Birdsong"

(Create a project with bird/s on it)

Click HERE for details or to link your entry

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow miss Jill that is FABULOUS and such a brilliant use of the denim ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete