Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Seek Ye Out of the Best Books by Cheryl Nelson


I have a confession to make y'all. I have had these ADORABLE photos of my oldest grandson for FOUR YEARS now and have never scrapped them until now. They were just TOO CUTE and I wasn't sure how I was going to scrap them. That all changed when I received my FABULOUS Blue Moon October kit from Pixie Dust Paperie. As soon as I saw those vintage dictionary papers (swoon) I KNEW EXACTLY what photos I was going to scrap using them. Hoorah!:


The added detail of this denim strip (not to mention the darling papers)that was a part of the kit could not have been more PERFECT!:


Thank you Pixie Dust Paperie for providing this AMAZING kit so I could FINALLY scrap these photos! I think you will find this kit is PERFECT for your photos, too!


Kirsty's Note -
Blue Moon is now available at The Pixie Shop, get yours now!!!

*Anniversary Alert*
Pixie Dust Paperie is celebrating our 1st birthday, we appreciate your support over the past year and hope that you've had as much fun with the Pixie Kits as we had!

We are having lots of special this month, today's SPECIAL DEAL is
50% off everything on "Embellishment" section
use code AA12-Embellishment during check out to enjoy this special offer, one day only!
(please note that this special is based on 10/19 from 12 AM to 11.59 PM eastern time)

If you've entered our October GIVEAWAY or our MINI giveaway, please come back tomorrow to see who are the lucky winners!!!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. LO is gorgeous! And pictures are great! such a sweet baby!
    With best wishes,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the most adorable photos, I would probably hoard them too! Absolutely LOVE this layout, it's INCREDIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are just adorable and I can see why it took you so long to find just the right papers to scrap them with! Your layout is beautiful... love the denim on the page and that book paper is just perfect!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photos are so adorable... and what a WOW of a layout! Beautiful, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cheryl this is just precious! Love everything about this lo!

    ReplyDelete