Friday, February 11, 2011

"Remember" Layout by Jessy Christopher

I always want to remember when & where certain photos were taken but sometimes my memory can't catch up sometimes. LOL!! Prob that's the sign of "young" aging. Haha. But this photo is so precious that I will remember for a long time. It was taken before our wedding. In Malaysia, we have such thing as pre-wedding photos. Our package included outdoor and indoor (studio) photos. I really like this pic of myself *hope I don't sound like I am blowing my own trumpets* !


I was a little stumped when I see the background paper, I hardly use busy background but this is exceptional as I wanted to create a whimsical looking layout again! Use gesso again to create a subtle background & also "slice open" the flowers in order for me to slide the photo in. BTW, the word "remember" was from the Oct kit. How time flies and Pixie is already 6 months old!


Well, you definitely a couple of fairies on this layout, no? If you notice, I also used the Webster's Pages vellum on the photo & a die cut behind the photo :)


A couple more at this end. These fairies are the prettiest thing!

Hope you grab the Feb "Springtime Pixie" kit today before it is all sold out ok?
Xoxo Jessy


Kirsty's Note -
Beautiful Layout for a beautiful bride Jessy! Thanks for sharing!

Get your Pixie February Kit "Springtime Pixie" HERE
and there's a special 3 days promotion for Pixie November kit "Snow Shoe"
at 50 % off, promotion ends Feb 13 at 12 AM (EST)



Last day for Pixie round 5 GIVEAWAY
Click HERE to enter!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. well no worrie, it is really a beautiful picture of yourself! And what a beautiful LO you made of it! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is gorgeous and your picture is.....perfect. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely LO, Jessy. Love your use of the fairies and turning the die cut that way. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh jessy, this is just SO VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! and while i tend to think every pic of you is gorgeous...yeah...this one's especially wonderful! i ♥LOVE♥ the way you've used that bold floral paper so brilliantly; that little bit of gesso in the center is just the thing to tone it down around the photograph! they layers of fairies and flowers and vellum and lace just could NOT be any more fabulous, either! WOW!!! ♥♥♥ (i think you need to buy a frame for this RIGHT NOW!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout!
    I love background paper and Pixie on edge of the photo!
    So beautiful!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is fabulous! And you are the most georgeous fairy of them all!

    Outi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, and so elegant, love those fairies xxx

    ReplyDelete